Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Dumb moments

I hate going to Wal-mart. But their prices are phenomenal! I'm standing in line at the cash register buying me some new gym clothes and the lady in front of me had a basket full of junk as most people usually do when they shop at Wal-Mart. She wanted to use her credit card to pay for her items. She swipes her card and the lady at the register says her card didn't go through and to try it again. The lady swipes again and again, the message says card denied or somthing like that. She tried a third time and still the same result. Our line is piling up behind me. So the lady with the bad card looks amazed and is like, "This can't be happening!" So finally, she looks down at her card and realized that it was a Triple A (AAA) gold insurance card. WOW!!! She loses all points for that one. I was cracking up. She felt so dumb and rightly so. I wish I could have caught that on camera.

I have a similar dumb moment though. I had a Shell gas card and needed some gas one night. I stopped at the nearest gas station, got out and swiped the gas card in the machine. It wouldn't go through. I tried like 3 more times...I knew I had money on the card. So, finally, I got mad and went in the gas station and told the Arab that his pump wasn't working. It was cold outside so I was pissed! So, I gave him the card to swipe behind the counter and he said, "Mam, it's not working because this is not a Shell gas station." I was at a BP. I felt so stupid.

L8r:
Ms. Pinky

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow faith....you're special

Faith said...

I know...i need much prayer!

Anonymous said...

you have me lol at work!

Anonymous said...

lol wow

Anonymous said...

YEAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...NOW THATS AWESOME...... i think that thats the greatest .... i wanna be just like you when i grow up!!!

Faith said...

Forget you Joe!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Faith. Were you feeling alright? LOL. That's funny. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA.

Anonymous said...

and you talk about me even though the incident wasn't a stale joke per protocol it was a major lapse in judgment and you have also been inducted into the Mr T hall of fame for that one. After all a lame joke is also a dumb moment.

Faith said...

lol...no sweety...my dumb moment doesn't constitute an institution into the Mr. T Hall of Fame or as a Mr. T Moment at all because noone was there to account the incident...LOL. Try Again!!!