Friday, October 27, 2006

Women want to know and feel that they are appreciated

Can I talk to my fellas!!!

This blog entry is to piggy-back off of a recent conversation I had with one of my brother and I want to share this with yall. One of the most important facets of maintaining a healthy friendship with a woman, besides communication, is making sure she feels appreciated. Seems rather small and unimportant, but you'd be surprised. Whether it's your moma, your grandmama, your sister, your friend, bestfriend, wife, girlfriend...whateva. You make sure that you let her know you appreciate her, and not just on special days. Don't ever leave her guessing or feeling as if you don't appreciate her or notice all that she is to you and does for you, and especially all the crap she takes off you...lol. The feeling of unappreciation is one of the worst feelings a woman could ever feel from a man. Take my advice. 'Cause if you don't, when it's too late and you're trying to express that appreciation then, it won't matter as much and you'll be wondering what happened. Yall remember that song by R. Kelly, "When A Women's Fed Up.....it aint' nothin' you can do about it..." That junk is THE TRUTH. R. Kelly got a problem, but he got a lot of sense too. LOL So, take the time today to show all the women in your life how much you appreciate them...ok brethren? Tell your mom, tell your friend, tell your sister...

Love yall,
Ms. Pinky

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(Snivel, Snivel) I appreciate you. (Snivel,Snivel)

Faith said...

LOLOLOL...Izzz, you make me laugh dude!!!