Thursday, September 07, 2006

CAN I RIDE WIT' YOU GIRL?

Today I'm riding down Woodward to go to the gym and I'm at a stop light waiting for it to turn green. There's a grey Toyota sitting next to mine and soon the occupant rolls down the passenger window. (My windows are already rolled down, as usual). This guy with funny lookin' teeth peeks out from the driver side and says, "Dang, you ridin' in a Mustang. Yo' car too fast for me. I can't ride with you?" Smiling, I said, "No." He said, "What, you gotta man?" "No," I said again. He said, "This just a rental car. I got a Charger. I can get with you in that right!" "I can't call you or nothing?" "No," I said a third time. He finally said, "Alright, well you have a very nice day." I replied, "Thank you and you do the same."

Sometimes I think guys don't really want to talk to me...they just wanna drive my car.
Next topic....GOLD-DIGGIN' MEN!!! LOL

L8r:
Ms. Pinky

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL, Now thats hilarious......i can just imagine a bunch of guyz like OMG I GOTTA GET IN HER......CAR...lol


Joe Stevenson

Anonymous said...

lmao lames !!

John Harrison

Faith said...

Yeah, I'm jealous of my car now. She can get a man before I can. That's a darn shame, ain't it!