Sunday, February 24, 2013

Back in the saddle


I took some time away from blogging for what was supposed to be a brief period of self-reflection, recharging, and refocusing. But with the added pressures of new things going on in my life at that time, it took me away from writing for much longer than I had anticipated. So much has changed since then, and I’ve learned so much since that I couldn’t give all those nuggets and things I’ve gained from them in one blog. So, I hope that you’ll take the journey with me from here and discover them as we go along.

One thing I will say is that I’ve found that if you stay away from the thing you love so much for too long, it can begin to have an effect on the other things around you. Not that blogging is just the end all be all of what I love. Not at all. But writing in and of itself is and has always been an outlet for me since I was a little girl - A sense of healing, release, and therapy. J  Plus, I can’t bear the thought of knowing that some of you have really been missing my writing, which you have expressed. You may be the very reason I have decided to begin again. And that’s enough for me for now.

I love yall…and I’m glad that you have reached out to me to begin again.

With that being said, here's an "oldskool' joint from Commissioned that I thought I'd share. It's so funny to hear them rap like the Christian version of DMC.
Back In The Saddle
 

L8r:

~faithful

No comments: