Saturday, July 05, 2008

In Florida

I'm in Orlando, Florida right now on vacation...so far so good. I don't wanna go home!

I HAVE SO MUCH TO BLOG ABOUT...I'm bursting. That's what I get for taking so long to get my thoughts down...now it's all bubbling over inside & I hope I don't lose my thoughts.

It's late & I have a big day tomorrow so I have to try & get some sleep in, but just a brief outlook...


  • it's HOTT
  • I broke out! :(
  • dudes here really like black women LOL
  • everyone can tell I'm not from here, they keep asking me where I'm from
  • I may relocate to Florida instead of DC after Grad school (hmmm)
  • I've taken a lot of pics
  • They have a Waffle House!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
  • I'm going to Universal Studios tomorrow
  • I'm staying in an apartment with a patio & lake view...how cool!
  • I saw palm trees for the 1st time!
  • It'll be weird not going to church on Sunday.
  • I got a fabulous pedicure! ;-)
  • They have Metro PCS here! LOLOLOLOL

L8r-

~faithful

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They have metro pc? LOL, good deal, cause im headed there on the 15th and staying till the 22. I was going to leave my phone here. Good looking Faithe!!!

Anonymous said...

nicki said they mostly like skinny girls


did u get on a lot of rides

Faith said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO is she saying that I'm FAT???? LOL

I got on 2 rides...

Anonymous said...

very funny. But don't forget the hurricanes! Not so cool. Did you see the sign that says "Don't feed the Alligators, it's a federal law? I thought it was a joke at first. But it's for real! Watch out!

Faith said...

i didn't see the signs Mom. Maybe I'll see one on the way to Tampa tomorrow.

Faith said...

no, i didn't like animal kingdom that much...i LOVED the bug show, & I loved dinoland...that was it!