Monday, July 09, 2007

He's got the whole world in His hands...


My friend sent me an email today with the passage of Scripture in Ecclesiastes chapter 3...a very familiar passage of scripture about there being a time and season for everything under the heaven. That portion of the scripture is very powerful...you should read it. But I got down to this verse and realized something I hadn't ever realized before until now. Verse 11 says, "He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end." Wow! I didn't realize that the reason why scientists won't accept the truth of creation is because God fixed it so it would be that way. That's deep! In my mind I guess I just thought they were being stubborn and prideful. But on the contrary, the scripture says that God set the world in their heart so that they can not find out just how God did what he did to make all this possible. He set the world in their heart, meaning the desire to know the meaning of it all and explore its vastness...so much so it blocks them from desiring to know and acknowledge God who did it all. So, it's totally excusable for them to come up with these silly concepts that have no bearing or legitimacy with biblical history. Now, I almost feel kinda sorry for them. Kinda makes their job seem a bit pointless. But, I understand that the job of scientists are very important and they have helped us to understand tons of things we never thought we could. But, the bigger, more unexplainable things, I think, should just be left alone. Because all they can do is come up with another bogus reason how we all got here and where we're going when it's all over. But honestly, they'll never be able to find out...not unless God reveals it to them. That's so awesome!!! But I've never heard a scientist express any desire for the revelation of God to show them how all this has been done. They want to figure all out themselves, and don't realize, it will NEVER happen, because God fixed it that way. But now I know why they won't find out...because that's not the desire in the heart of man. They only desire to know the world, not the One who created it. God wants us to know HIM, not for what He can do, but for who He is.


L8r:

Ms. Faithe

No comments: